Asian Salmon with Collard Greens
- 4 large salmon fillets
- 4 cups chopped collard greens
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- On large sheets of aluminum foil, place the salmon and the greens.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the remaining 7 ingredients (olive oil through honey) and spoon over the salmon and greens.
- Cover the fish packets with another sheet of aluminum foil and seal the edges. Place the packets in a large baking dish and cook for 5 to 10 minutes on each side, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli and faux-tay-toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with grass fed butter, salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). NUTRITION: 157 Calories; 6g Fat (34.4% calories from fat); 18g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 44mg Cholesterol; 82mg Sodium.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!