Asian Marinated Shrimp Kabobs
- 1 pound shrimp shelled and deveined
- 2 cups pineapple cubes
- 1 large onion cut into wedges
- 1 large green bell pepper sliced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Large skewers
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients, then thread each ingredient onto large skewers.
- On a large baking sheet, place the skewers. Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10 to 20 minutes on each side until shrimp is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Cauli-Rice (Process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork.) NUTRITION: 200 Calories; 6g Fat (24.2% calories from fat); 24g Protein; 16g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 173mg Cholesterol; 187mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!