Zesty Jicama Chips with Sweet Almond Butter
- 1 large jicama peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest freshly grated
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss the first 4 ingredients (jicama through salt).
- On a large parchment paper lined cookie sheet, place single layer of sliced jicama. Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour, flipping over halfway through, until jicama is crispy.
- In a medium bowl, mix the almond butter and maple syrup. Serve jicama with a scoop of the almond butter.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!