Turkey and Avocado Arugula Wraps
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 small shallot minced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup diced apple
- 3/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 1 large avocado peeled and sliced
- In a large bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients (arugula through apple).
- On individual plates, layer the turkey, arugula salad and avocado.
- Roll up the turkey wraps and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!