Tomato and Broccoli Omelet
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 6 eggs beat
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- In a large bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients (broccoli through chili powder).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the oil, add the contents of the bowl. Cook for 7 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and cook for 10 minutes, flipping omelet halfway through. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!