Tomato and Avocado Salsa with Cucumber Slices
- 2 large tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 large jalapeno seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped oregano
- 2 medium cucumbers sliced
- In a large bowl, mix the first 8 ingredients (tomatoes through oregano).
- Serve salsa with sliced cucumbers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!