Thai Chicken Coconut Soup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 14-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime zest
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14-ounce)can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon red chili paste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the skillet, add the chicken and the onion.
- Cook for 10 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- In a large pot add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook for 15 minutes, until soup comes to a boil and vegetables are tender.
- To the soup, add the chicken mixture and stir. Serve warm
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!