Swiss Chard and Citrus Chicken Salad
- 4 cups chopped swiss chard
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 small mandarin oranges peeled and segmented
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked, chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients (swiss chard through chicken).
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients and pour over the salad.
- Toss salad and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!