Sweet Lime Chicken and Avocado Salad
- 4 cups cooked and cubed chicken
- 3 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 large avocados peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime zest
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small shallot minced
- In a large bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients (chicken through cilantro).
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients (salt and pepper through shallot).
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!