Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets and roasted
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup tahini paste
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 large leaves Romaine lettuce
- 1 pound sliced deli chicken breast
- 1/4 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- In a food processor, pulse the first 8 ingredients (cauliflower through salt and pepper).
- On a large cutting board or platter, lay lettuce leaves and layer chicken, hummus and sun dried tomatoes. Serve right away.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!