Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Frittata
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/8 cup onion chopped
- 1/8 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked and chopped chicken breast
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 clove garlic minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 large eggs beaten
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil.
- To the skillet, add onions and cook until translucent.
- To the onion mixture, add the tomatoes and chicken, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes then stir in spinach, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Slowly pour eggs evenly over vegetables. Cook egg for 3 to 5 minutes, until egg is firm.
- Flip the frittata and cook for another minute or two, until cooked through. Cut into slices and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!