Steak Salad with Ginger Coconut Dressing
- 6 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 4 cups sliced grilled steak of choice
- 1 cup canned unsweetened full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/8 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime zest
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic minced
- In a large bowl mix the lettuce, onions and steak.
- In a blender, blend the remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour the dressing over the salad, toss and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!