Steak and Sweet Potato Breakfast Scramble
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil divided
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 3 large sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 large eggs beaten
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook the garlic, onions and sweet potatoes for 15 minutes, until cooked through and slightly browned.
- Season the mixture with the salt and pepper and the sage. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In another large skillet over medium heat, cook beef for 10 minutes. To the beef, add the sweet potato mixture and pour the eggs evenly on top. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until eggs have set. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!