Spiced Baked Salmon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime juiced and zested
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 1/2 large jalapeno pepper chopped
- 1 large clove garlic chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pound salmon fillet
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Puree the olive oil, lime juice and lime zest, cilantro, jalapeño and garlic in a food processor until smooth.
- Place the salmon on a foil lined baking sheet. Pat dry and season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread on the cilantro and lime mixture and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 330 Calories; 15g Fat (41.2% calories from fat); 45g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 118mg Cholesterol; 153mg Sodium. Exchanges: 6 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!