Sesame Ginger Beef Jerky
- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- 5 teaspoons garlic powder
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1 teaspoon unsulfured molasses
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients well. Place meet mixture into a piping bag and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- On a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, pipe beef mixture into strips.
- Preheat oven to 145 degrees. Place cookie sheet in the oven and bake for 6 to 10 hours, until meet is cooked through. Allow jerky to cool on paper towels (to absorb any excess moisture).
- Serve at room temperature.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!