Salt and Vinegar Sweet Potato Chips
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut sweet potato into paper-thin slices with mandolin or sharp knife.
- Place slices in bowl, and gently mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Lay slices on baking sheet trying not to overlap the slices.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until edges are brown. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!