Roasted Turkey Breast Fennel Salad
- 3 pound boneless turkey breast roasted, cubed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large fennel bulb chopped
- 4 cups spring lettuce mix
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 medium apple sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- In a large bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients (turkey through almonds).
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients and pour over the salad.
- Toss and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!