Roasted Brussels Sprout Quiche
- 2 cups halved Brussels sprouts
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 6 eggs beaten
- Preheat broiler to high.
- In a large bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients (brussels sprouts through coconut oil).
- Pour contents of bowl onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and place under the broiler.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring vegetables half way through.
- Turn off broiler and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large pie pan, pour the vegetables. Pour the eggs over the vegetables and place in the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes until eggs have set. Slice and serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!