Roast Beef Avocado Lettuce Wrap
- 1 large avocado ripe, peeled and pitted
- 1 clove garlic minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 large leaves romaine lettuce
- 3/4 pound deli roast beef sliced
- In a blender, blend the first 5 ingredients (avocado through cilantro) until smooth.
- On individual plates, layer the lettuce and beef.
- Drizzle the avocado sauce on top and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!