Red Pepper Beef Soup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 large onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 large leek chopped
- 2 large red bell peppers seeded and chopped
- 2 large stalks celery chopped
- 1 14-oz. can unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 cups low sodium beef broth
- 3 cups browned ground beef
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- In a large pot, heat coconut oil over medium heat.
- Sauté onion and garlic and leekfor 10 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients, turn heat up to high and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cover pot. Simmer soup for 30 minutes, until the vegetables are slightly tender.
- Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!