Pistachio Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup chopped rhubarb
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 cup chopped pistachios
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients (strawberries through honey). Oil a large baking dish with the coconut oil and pour the strawberry mixture into the dish.
- Top the strawberry mixture with the chopped nuts and cinnamon and place in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes, until the crisp is bubbling and thick. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!