Orange and Ginger Chicken Stir-fry
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded beets
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 cups chopped kale
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the skillet, add the onion, garlic and ginger.
- Cook for 5 minutes, and then add the next 5 ingredients (chicken through honey).
- Reduce heat to low, stir well and cook for 15 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- To the chicken, add the kale and cook for 5 minutes, until vegetables are slightly tender.
- Turn off heat and serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!