Mango Chili Salsa
- 1 14-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon diced chili pepper
- 1 cup frozen diced mango thawed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 large stalks celery cut into thirds
- 2 large carrots cut into matchsticks
- In a medium bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients (tomatoes through salt and pepper).
- Serve with celery and carrots.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!