Macadamia Flax Cereal
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2/3 chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup flax seeds
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- sea salt to taste
- 1 medium apple cored and chopped
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients (ghee through salt). On a large cookie sheet, pour the contents of the bowl evenly. Place cookie sheet in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until the granola is brown.
- Allow cereal to cool then divide evenly into bowls. Pour apples and milk on top and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!