Lemon Caper Salmon Salad
- 4 medium salmon fillets cooked and flaked with a fork
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 large leaves Romaine lettuce
- 1 large firm avocado peeled and sliced
- In a medium bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients (salmon through garlic).
- Scoop salmon mixture onto lettuce leaves, top with avocado slices and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!