Kale and Leek Omelet
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 6 large eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cups chopped kale
- 1 large leek chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil.
- To the skillet, add the eggs.
- Layer the remaining ingredients into the eggs and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, flipping the omelet over halfway through. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!