Ham and Spinach Muffins
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 pound nitrate free sliced deli ham
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 12 large eggs
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a muffin tin, use the coconut oil to oil the muffin holders. Line each holder with two slices of ham, then layer the spinach and top with an egg. Season each ham muffin with salt and pepper and place in the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until egg has set. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!