Ham and Parsnip Soup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups cubed parsnips
- 2 large stalks celery
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 large carrot chopped
- 3 cups cooked and cubed ham
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat the coconut oil. To the pot, add the onion and garlic.
- Cook for 5 minutes, and then add the next 6 ingredients (chicken broth through carrot).
- Cook for 15 minutes then add the ham. Stir and serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!