Fennel and Maple Sausage Skillet
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon ground fennel
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the sausage. Cook for 10 minutes, until brown.
- To the skillet, add the remaining ingredients and stir. Cook for 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!