Dried Fruit and Nut Bars
- 2 small eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup chopped unsweetened dried apricots
- 1/3 cup chopped unsweetened cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, vanilla and honey.
- In a medium bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Pour the egg mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well. Pour granola in a large baking dish and press flat. Place baking dish in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until granola is golden brown.
- Allow granola to cool and cut into bars. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!