Cranberry Pistachio Trail Mix
- 2 cups shelled raw pistachios
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cu unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup dried unsweetened cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients well. Pour contents of bowl onto a large parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through, until nuts are crispy and golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!