Crab Salad Celery Boats
- 3 cups cooked and chopped crab
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons minced red onion
- 4 large stalks celery
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- In a large bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients (crab through onion).
- Spoon the crab salad into the celery grooves, sprinkle with chili powder and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!