Coconut Raisin Butter with Celery Sticks
- 1 pound unsweetened coconut flakes
- sea salt to taste
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 4 large stalks celery
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour coconut onto a large baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the coconut is golden brown.
- Allow coconut to cool then place in a large food processor with sea salt. Blend for 2 minutes, until coconut has turned into a smooth butter. Stir in raisins.
- Serve coconut butter with celery.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!