Coconut Cinnamon Muffins
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients until smooth.
- Line muffin tin with paper muffin liners.
- Pour batter evenly into the 12 muffin holders and place in the oven.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!