Cocoa Cherry Muffins
- 1/2 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup dried unsweetened cherries chopped
- 2 tablespoons cocoa nibs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix the almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a separate large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet. Stir until combined.
- Line muffin tin with paper muffin liners. Pour batter evenly into the 12 muffin holders and place in the oven. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!