Cinnamon Raisin Pancakes
- 2 large bananas very ripe, mashed
- 4 large eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/8 cup raw honey
- In a medium bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients (bananas through cinnamon) until well combined (make sure to incorporate a great deal of air for a light batter).
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Pour batter in 1/4 cup portions into the skillet and cook until bubbles form half-way through the pancake.
- Flip carefully and cook until just browned on each side.
- Serve immediately, topped with honey.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!