Cinnamon Raisin Granola
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients well.
- Pour granola into a parchment lined cookie sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake for 1 hour (stirring granola every 15 minutes) until granola is golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!