Cinnamon Apple Nut Pancakes
- 1 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- In a large bowl whisk the first 5 ingredients (flour through cinnamon).
- In a small bowl, mix the egg, almond milk, and vanilla. To the dry ingredients, add the wet ingredients and whisk until there are no clumps.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. To the skillet, add 1/2 tablespoon ghee and melt. To the skillet, add 1/4 cup of batter for individual pancakes. Cook each pancake for 2 minutes on each side, until edges of pancakes start to pull up off of the skillet and small bubbles form on top.
- Serve pancakes with pecans and maple syrup.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!