Cinnamon Apple Chips with Honey Almond Butter
- 4 large apples cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- sea salt to taste
- 1 cup raw almond butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- On a large parchment paper lined cookie sheet, place single layer of apple sliced. Sprinkle apples with lemon juice, cinnamon and salt. Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour.
- In a medium bowl, mix the almond butter and honey. Serve apples with a scoop of the almond butter.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!