Chicken Salad in Avocado Halves
- 4 cups cooked and cubed chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried raisins
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 medium green apple cored and diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 large avocados peeled and pitted
- In a large bowl, mix the first 9 ingredients, (chicken through onion).
- Evenly distribute the chicken salad into the avocado halves and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!