Chicken Breakfast Stir-Fry with Avocado and Almonds
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 pound chicken breast cooked and cubed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup almonds chopped
- 1 large avocado sliced
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, add coconut oil.
- Add broccoli, spinach, chili powder, smoked paprika, garlic cloves and onion and sauté for 5 minutes, or until soft. To the vegetable mixture, add chicken and salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes, until heated through. Serve with chopped almonds and avocados.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!