Chicken and Zucchini Breakfast Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach chopped
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. To the skillet, add the coconut oil. To the coconut oil, add the chicken. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, until chicken is brown.
- To the skillet, add the next 5 ingredients (spinach through garlic). Cook for 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender. To the skillet, add the basil and stir. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!