Chicken and Vegetable Crock Cooker Meal
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans
- 1 large bell pepper chopped
- 1 pound red potatoes diced
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Place chicken in the middle of the crock cooker. Add green beans, peppers and potatoes.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic. Pour over the chicken and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Serve hot.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big salad (lettuce -not iceberg-, salad veggies and salad dressing). VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties instead of chicken breasts. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 328 Calories; 11g Fat (30.6% calories from fat); 37g Protein; 19g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 88mg Cholesterol; 419mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 Grain (Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!