Chicken and Radish Salad
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/2 small red onion sliced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the coconut oil.
- To the skillet, add the chicken and onion and cook for 10 minutes. To the chicken mixture add the salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool on the side.
- In a large bowl, mix the chicken mixture with the radish, spinach and walnuts. In a small bowl whisk the remaining ingredients, (olive oil through garlic), season with salt and pepper to taste and pour over the salad and toss. Serve right away.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!