Chicken and Asparagus Spinach Salad
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/2 small red onion sliced
- 1 large bunch asparagus spears trimmed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the coconut oil.
- To the skillet, add the chicken and onion and cook for 10 minutes.
- To the chicken mixture add the asparagus and salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes, until bright green and slightly tender.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!