Celery Seed Egg Salad
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 large stalks celery
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 small shallot minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 4 cups broccoli slaw
- In a large bowl, mix the first 10 ingredients (eggs through cilantro) well.
- In a large bowl, mix the kale and broccoli.
- Serve greens on individual plates, spoon egg mixture onto the salad and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!