Cauliflower and Bell Pepper Hummus with Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 small head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 large red bell pepper chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the cauliflower, coconut oil and bell pepper. Empty the contents of the bowl onto a large baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- In a large food processor, pulse the vegetables and the next 3 ingredients (salt and pepper through cumin) until smooth.
- Serve hummus with tomatoes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!