Blueberry Sunflower Granola Bars
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried blueberries
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and pour in the oil, honey, and vanilla into the center. Stir to mix well.
- To the wet mixture, add the coconut, sunflower seeds and blueberries. Lightly oil a large baking dish with coconut oil and press the batter evenly into the baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until set and golden around the edges. Allow to cool completely, then cut into squares.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!