- 1 pound bacon chopped
- 8 eggs hardboiled, peeled and chopped
- 2 heads romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 large avocados peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until dark brown and very crispy, about 15 minutes. Remove the bacon to drain on a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the next 4 ingredients (eggs through tomatoes).
- In a small bowl whisk the remaining ingredients, (olive oil through salt and pepper), and pour over the salad. Top the salad with the bacon and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!