Black Peppercorn Steak Salad with Avocado Dressing
- 6 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 4 cups sliced grilled steak of choice
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime zest
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix the first 4 ingredients, (lettuce through steak).
- In a blender, blend the next 8 ingredients (avocado through salt) until smooth. Pour the dressing over the salad, toss and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!